Williams Carriage, Hearse and Auto Company - 1910s-1930s - St. Louis, Missouri
|In 1922 the Williams Carriage, Hearse and Auto Co. built an 8-column
arched center carved-panel hearse in light-gray that included disc wheels on an unknown chassis.
1923 and 1924 8-column
hearses were available on Dodge chassis and featured glass backed by ray-textured draperies between the columns.
Also built a conservatively carved 8-column hearse on a 1917 Ford Model T chassis that still exists today at the Flying W Ranch Museum in Sayre, Oklahoma.
Located at 2212-14-16 Washington Avenue, St Louis, Missouri.
|For more information please read:
|© 2004 Coachbuilt.com, Inc. | Index | Disclaimer | Privacy|