Utility Car Co. - 1910s-1920s - Cincinnati, Ohio
|In 1917 the Utility Car Company of Cincinnati, Ohio offered a four-in-one
convertible coach that in less than ten minutes could be changed from an eight-column carved-panel coach into a
flower car, an ambulance, or a first call or casket wagon. The false columns
and carved panels were all removable, with a basic center-windowed ambulance
serving as the base body.
|For more information please read:
|© 2004 Coachbuilt.com, Inc. | Index | Disclaimer | Privacy|